Gambling Affiliation

Gambling Affiliation

Saturday 6 February 2016

how to fix .dll error or 0xc000007b

Hello guys I will tell you how to fix the .dll or 0xc000007b missing error into any games..
first I want to tell you that this error is occurs due to missing files of directx.
when you are installing your game you forgot to install the directx features or sometimes
the files are corrupted.

so to fix these errors you need to update your dirctx or reinstall that.
after doing this you can able to play your games again you don't have need to reinstall you game again.
thank you!
if you still have any problem feel free to contact me. :)

I am also providing the link for video support https://youtu.be/c-9ZxFpoh70

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, author for sharing tips for fixing DLL error.
    I also faced a DLL error then DLLwin guides me. They explain me this is happen because sometimes due to malware and guide me to which DLL files I need to keep update or install on my windows computer for the smooth run of my system.

    ReplyDelete